Friday, February 19, 2010


YO :D
LOLLOL , hello :D
Bored die mee D:
Came to school SUPER early .
6.20 in school le .
Cause of someone luh .
:D But , i'm happy i came early .
oh and ,
Bi calls me a pig ._.
And KaiXiong says , i only Eat , Sleep and Play ._.
Wth ?
Hah , he helped me in my Chinese compo leh today .
Bi went back first .
So he couldn't help me .
Nevermindnevermind .
Stayed back w/ KaiXiong , Peter and Anis .
Funny die :D
Went home around 4.30 .
Came home them online msn and replied bi's message .
SIBEI SIANS , i think i'm gonna do my art ?
Huh , yeah .
Maybe not :D
Who knows , and .
Since when i do my work ? ._.
Heeees . byessss :D
I'm charging my phone plus messaging him nowws :D
Going to school early on monday toos .
See ya :D

Tag replies :D
Dion'♥ ; JENISAA ! Re-link me oh ! Lovesyou , (L) Last long sweetiee
- Thanks oh :D Orh , have time then relink lo :D Loveyou toos (L)

Jovin ; Jenisaaa ..... Sorry , i shouldn't SMS him too much ... Sooooorrrrryyyyy uhhh k?? Stay happy .....
- huh , you say de hoh . :P

Jovin ; And last long uhhhh ....... :)
- Thanksthankss :D

♥, Vinetta ; Girl, last long. (L)
- Thankss :D

Nat- ; your boyf very handsome. LOL.
- LOL , stupid luh you .

miki ; hello =D a great TAG for you neh ^^
- HELLO ! , talk to you soon eh . MeMissesYou :D

Geraldinegoh's:B ; TAGGED! ^^
- Thanks toothpaste (L)


WEEANNE=) ; Tagg and last long=)
- Thanks , don't sad le oh (L)

Peter! (: ; Tagged , last long ;D
- ORH :D Crazy guy .

Jovin ; taggggggeeeddd and last long
- THANKS AHMA ! LOL , random :D

Dion'♥ ; Sweetieee ! Re-link me ohh . lovesyou , (L)
- I super lazy leh , Put relink skin leh .

WEEANNE=) ; Kkay i will tryy! LOVEYOUTOO! HAHAHH
- Hahaa , owe me one kay :D

ZAIJIAN READERS , me loves you all .
EngJiaJun , Kennzo (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment