Monday, February 22, 2010

I miss my long hair D:
HELLOOOOOO :D
Me bored to bitss D:
Last sat went S'pore indoor stadium .
Like shit ._.
Sit there like rather go die luh .
Damn bored .
After like 1 hour .
Me is SUPER hungry D:
So ask WeeAnne and Marha follow me outside go by food .
But is super exp de lo .
Remembered tt downstairs have 7-11 .
But went down then realised its closed ._.
Wthhh , then LeisurePark mall .
Then go there :D
Hahaa , then after tt went back lo .
We walk supersuper slow :D
Then jalanjalan , went in .
Rot again .
But after awhile , th thing END :3
Weeeehooooo , then dismissed .
LOL , MissDawn took taxi w/ me to 92 :D
Then watch lion dance and messaged bi :D
Thenthen went back to Abigail's house .
Ate steamboat :D
Then dropped ryan home and i follow mummy go changi th chalet .
Scary like hell ?
I don't like D:
Homed at 2 plus (:
Sunday went ecp :D
Someone didn't want to come .
Peter wanted to come .
BUT , he lazy ._.
Pig right :D
Then Nat and Agen come find ABIGAIL :D
LOLLLLL .
Mummy say i darker :D
(:(:
Then got wet when playing w/ lilis :D
Hahaa , my phone almost got wet ._.
Went to eat ?
Then sent abigail home and we went home .
Tired D:
Today uh .
Woke up at 5 ?
Siao hoh .
Just because of someone uh .
Ask me so early wake up .
Plus i reached school earlier than him :D
Sit there alone scary de leh .
Hmph , then he came .
LOLLOL .
BLAHBLAH ,
THINKING DAY CELEBRATION IN SCHOOOL SUCKS ._.
Stupid die lo .
Wth ?
Damn ps ._.
Hahahaa , Bi was praised for starting th line in his class :D:D
So guai hoh .
LOL ! .
Sian die me .
Tomorrow waking up early againagain , hopefully Bi isn't late ._.
Byesssssssssssssssssssssssssss :D

Boy uh , cheerup :D
Smilesmile .
Like how you always ask me too :D
Smile more and forget everything .
LOL , i'm just saying what you told me .
LOLLOL , aiyaa .
Monkeh . Cheerup :3

Kennzooooooooooooooooooooo , ENGJIAJUN (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment