Wednesday, February 10, 2010

sorryyy eh ,
no photo today lah .
Reason is : I'm LAZY
Thanks for understanding ehh :D
I'm gonna spam call love :D
Cause , i think he is sleeping ?
LOL , pig sia this guy .
HMPH ! , messaging ChenKai , MAMA !
LOLLOLLOL , i'm hungry .
LOL , today i a little bit hyper after school uh .
I don't know why .
And if i've done something wrong .
Don't mind okeh .
A little bit sot ._.
Anyhow hug people after remedial .
And someone owes me a hug D:
He keep saying laterlater .
Idiot hoh !
Msn-ing w/Jerico naoszx :D
And , love , wake up now lehs !
Hmph , BYESSS :D
And yeah , I KNOW ITS SHORT :D

I Love You !
(HeeChul,TaeMin&Love) :D

Yeah , you should know by now since i just confronted you earlier in class today . If there is anything your not happy about me , JUST SAY IT IN MY FACE . Why bother speaking ill about me behind my back and acting like one fucking innocent girl infront of me . If there is anything your not happy about me , SAY IT RIGHT IN MY FACE . Don't be like someone who hides behind your fucking boy . Yeah , don't blame th people who having been telling on you for what you said about me . They tell me cause they care about me . And yeah , they are my truthfull friends . Who face up to th truth and tells me everything in my face . Not like you . Who hides behind a mask everyday in school before me .

And to YOU , i don't treat you like a dog okeh ! Yeah , you don't have to do what i ask you to . All you have to do is tell me you don't want to do . And yeah . You were th one who said , when have any problem . TELL ME . Yeah , he forward me th message . During lesson time . Its worthless . I didn't ask you to try anything . And everything you do doesn't have to be linked to me . I don't want to know anything . So , do whatever you want and say whatever you want . I don't know what to say to you anymore . Get it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment