Friday, February 12, 2010

H-E-L-L-O :D

H-E-L-L-O !!!!
:D , i'm happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .
Ashley told me something .
But i think he is joking w/ me ._.
Don't know lah , don't care :D
Hahahahaha , but still .
Happy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
Ashley isn't responding to me ._.
Now is he dao me lo .
Not i dao him .
Hmph D:
Hohoo , love is sleepingggggggggggg :D
Went ecp yesterday :D
W/ JoJo , ONG , Jaow , Jovin , WeeAnne and olivia .
Went there and saw all th guides .
Plusplus , MAMA was there :D
ChenKai :D
Damn funnnn .
Play at th beach w/ JoJo , Ong , Jaow , Elizabeth , syazana and marha .
eeeeehk , i playplay and pushed jojo ><
He fell .
Ehkkkk , SORRYYYYYY .
Then his pants got tear at th knee there ><
Hahahahaha , went back w/ JoJo , Jaow and Ong .
Kept drinking Ong's drink .
Damn shiok lo .
Sweetsweet de .
Drink untill like want to finish liddat .
hahaaaa .
Then mummy picked me up at parkway .
She went to do her nails .
then i sit there .
Message JoJo untill phone auto off D:
No batt D:
It died on me D:
Sadded .
Then sit there siansian .
Nothing to do .
D: Went home straight away charge and continue messaging him :D
Hohoooo , love .
Ashley says i must be happy .
And , I AM :D
Hahahahahahhahhahahaha .
Okehhhh , shall do nothing now .
ZaiJiannnnnnnnnnnn .
hahahaha , i'm gonna dao someone soon :D
Heeeees , evil me :D

Kennzo small boy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment