Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MIA ? NO ?

Gonna leave my blog dead ?
I don't know .
I have nothing to blog anyways :DD

And to all th april babies :D
3rd Apr - AungKyawKyaw :)
14 Apr - CheowWenGuang :)
15 Apr - JoeLeeWeiJi :)
18 Apr - AshleyChuanYeKang :) ,
- BryanOngYongJian :) ,
- Julla :)
20 Apr - Elly :)
21 Apr - NoorSyazanaAmalina :)
22 Apr - MUMMY :) ,
- AuntyJessica :) ,
- TanBoonKiat :) ,
23 Apr - Kumares :)

I don't know any already .
But to all , HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
And i hope your get what you want and get your wishes fulfilled :D
Byes for now .
Will only be updating when i have th time to .
will be on fb most of th time .
or just message me :D
KAY BYE ,
MUMMY's Birthday is TOMORROW .
And its like 10 minutes away from 12am ?
HAHA , okok .
Nightsssss :D

MIA-ING ?! :D
(For awhile kay :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment