Tuesday, March 16, 2010

IFuckingHateYou D:


Hellooooo D:
Was out just now , cause i went to Helda's to slack .
On Monday Jovin came over too .
Went guardian than got one old uncle block my way and ask for money .
Wtf , i didn't know what to do then keep laughing .
Jovin stare at me and laugh sia .
Funny . I just laugh at him and said i also no money :D
Then walk away .
Haha , walked over to Mac and bought my lunch :D
Happy die :D
Then walk home .
Jovin siaosiao , walk another direction .
Then i ask her where you going .
She blurblur look at me then say , oh i also don't know .
HAH , laughs .
Then went home .
Blahblah , play untill 5.30 then she went home .
Today went out at 2.25 .
Headed to Helda's void deck .
Wait for her to come down .
Then went to this mini-mart ,
Hahaaa , so cool sia .
Is go downstairs then have aircon :D
Nicenice , LOL .
Then slack under block then went up play .
Went home at 5 cause have one pig keep asking me what time go home .
Hahaaa , cute right this pig .
Hahahahahahaa , LOL .
6 plus Nat suddenly ask where you -.-
Then i said home .
He ask me go down slack w/ him .
He was w/ Vivien .
LOL , i said no and he made his way up himself w/ vivien -.-
This guy crazy .
I told my brother , diedie also cannot open door :D
Hahahaha , then i go in th room lo .
Was texting Yusuf then .
LOLs , after awhile he went off le .
And told my brother to tell me he said BYE :D
LOLS , soon after , mum came home :D
Had dinnerrrrr :D
Then use com le :D
Now chatting w/ BENJAMIN LIM :D
Hahaaa , and YIXUE :D
Byebyeeeees :D

I F U C K I N G H A T E Y O U R I G H T N O W , A N D N O T H I N G I S G O N N A C H A N G E T H A T F A C T , A S S H O L E -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment