Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hello Nooooooooooooooooobs :D

YOYOYO :D
Hahh , bored die me D:
Spent like hours on this stupid blog .
Like , wth ._.
Hah , and finally , its done :D
And i love it :D
Heeees , supposed to wake up early for an event today ._.
But seriously , i didn't want to go in th first place .
And didn't even tell my mum :D
Noone knew :D
Only me .
And i choose to give it a pass :D
Heeeees , Woke up at 10 :D
Huh , mum is still sleeping .
And its 2.30 !
Gosh , what a pig .
She came home LATELATE last night .
Th late is like 4 - 5 sia .
Crazyy -.-
She helped me on th DownSyndrome donation thingy .
Now have $79 lehh :D
Thanks mother :D
Weeeep , Ashley keeps calling me noob .
Irritating tall boy -.-
Kennzo didn't message me .
So did i .
But at least have someone pei me since lastttt night :D
Untill now :D
Good righttt .
Hah , i wanna let my brother lay le .
If not he nagnag .
Fucker ._.
Later he tell my mum not to let me play D:
This type of jian brother also have .
Nevermind , i'll continue to stick on to my phone :D
Byebyees .

I'll still love you th most , untill we're apart .

No comments:

Post a Comment