Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hellohello :D

Helloooooooooooooooooooos :D
Haha , my mother was just scaring me :D
She said , 'I don't want anymore calls from your teachers , or else , i wouldn't be a month , but for life .'
I just 'orh' her :D
Yeah , obviously .
I'm going to school on monday :D
LOLSSSS ,
Ashley says he will missmiss me :D
So does peter :D
Not forgetting Kennzooo :)
Awww , sweet cute boys .
Hah ,
another party just ended at my house :D
It was for Jovina , cause her birthday is on monday :D
Yeahh , woke up so late .
Hopeless me D:
Than eateateattt :D
LOL ,
Chingay was nicencieeee :D
Downstairs only lehh :D
Super headache after tt .
Cause of th freaking lights -.-
Photos are in my phone :D
But i'm LAZY :D
Forgive me okeh :D
Everybody left already .
Mum just left for her drinking session w/ AuntieAnnie :D
So , th com is mine already .
Nothing much happened lately .
Still spending my days w/ my loves :D
At least they are always there for meeeee :D
Kaykayy , :D
I've been eating ice like everyday ._.
And won't stop .
Wth , i don't know why .
Its NICE :D
And i have one in my mouth nows :D
Hohoo , shiok .
Wants monday to come earlier D:
I miss bi alottttt D:
Eeeeehk , i don't know what to say already .
I think i shall reply tags ?
Kaykay :D
Tag replies :D

JAMIL : Tag..ahahhaxD
- LOL , thanks :D

Miki ^^ : halo cutie =D how're you ? ^^ a great TAG to you leh ~
- I'm fine , i'm fine :D

WEEANNE=) : Taggtaggtagg!x3 tag! Hahhah
- Thanksthanks :D

Jovin : chioooo buuu!! LOL too random . hahahah!!! tagggggged u hoh . later say i no tag u ah . hahahahah!! kidding
- LOLS , i never say you never tag me leh :D

Jovin : (L) u kaykay? (:
- Yeah , i'm fine :D

Toothbrush:B : Hello, toothpaste! Taggedtagged! Melovesyou (: nehehehe :P
- Thanks , melovesyou toos :D

Dion'♥ Sweetieee ! Tagtagtag ! ilovedieyou (L) ! HAHAH ! Meetupsoon (:
- Yeahh :D Love you toos :D

WEEANNE=) : Taggg! Why not going school? Takecares my deardear! I updatte my blog lehsz1 Remember wear helmet!
- HAHA ! :D , Tagged you back at your blog lerh :D

Ashley : Oi wtf, Why 1 month nt going sch ?
- Told you le :D

Peter! (: : What the hell ! I cant bear to see you mia for 1month ): I need to disturb someone like you in school or else i will feel very.. AWKWARD !
- wth , disturb somemore .

Peter! (: : As you became part of my life without me knowing . D:
- HAHA , i know . You can't live w/o me :D

Peter! (: : MissDieYou ):
- :D Your gonna sit on th same table as me on monday ya know ? :D

Jovin : Why not coming to school ???? I will miss u eh ...
- OH ? Really meh -.-

Toothbrush:B : Aiyo, tsktsk .. not going school for a month?! Tai ke lians le... ):
- LOLs , what to do ?

Toothbrush:B : Tagged, toothpaste!! (:
- Thanks toothbrush (L)

Toothbrush:B : - peter : woah, peter so sweet worhs. Jovin see u like this talk sure cryy, haha! ! !
- LOL ?

Peter! (: : - Toothbrush :B : Who are you ?!!! D:
- HHAHAHAA ! , told you already . Geraldine :D

LiLi : HELLO! :D
- HELLO :D

` } ♥ 0livia : Thanks on thursday uhhx (:
- Uh , nevermind .

Peter! (: : Gees .. I thought what .. >.>
- LOLLOL , hahah :D
Ashley is super happy after hearing tt i'm coming to school on monday :D
Currently chatting w/ Ashley AND PETER :D on msn .
Will be going offline soon .
So will switch to messaging instead :D
They are waiting for th messages :D
OH AND , LAST LONG - Mervin and Peter :D
Byebyess :D
Nights all :D
I love my baby pig :D

No comments:

Post a Comment